What is "shooting night"?
Every Sunday Night
- Shooting night gives players the opportunity to get in the gym and get lots of shots up (regardless of skill).
- Once a team has signed up, your spot is reserved for the rest of the month (4 Sundays total).
- Players are to sign up with a teammate, thus, forming a team of 2 (there is a max of 8 teams per shooting night).
- Players must be 7th grade or above.
- Each team will be guaranteed 4-6 games each shooting night.
- Shooting night is once a week, Sundays at 5pm, and will go for about 1.5 hours (depending on # of teams).
- The last Sunday of the months concludes "shooting night" for that month. Teams must re-register if they wish to participate in shooting night for the following month.
- Cost: $160 per team. Includes 4 "shooting nights" for the whole month (1 each week) .
- Please contact Kyle if you are looking to register mid-month
Games go as follows:
- one team will shoot while the other team rebounds/passes for 'x' amount of minutes
- each game has 3-4 quarters (will depend on the amount of teams participating)
- quarter ends when each team has had the chance to shoot and rebound.
- once all quarters are complete, the game will be over and each team is to record their score.
- once all the games are completed for the night, the team with the highest make total will be that weeks "Shooting Night Champion".
- "Shooting Night" is not a type of training. This means that Kyle will not be instructing/critiquing the players development as he normally does with skills training. Shooting night is strictly a night where players can come in, get shots up, and consistently work on their shot.
- With that being said, Kyle will still be there instructing the players on what shooting drill will be performed when it is their teams turn to shoot. When instructing the shooting drill, Kyle will give pointers and tips, but again, he will not be instructing/critiquing like a skills training setting.