July Training Information
- For the month of July, Trainer & Owner, Kyle Impero will be gone in Boston training and coaching 75 international high school basketball players.
- During July, there will be basketball camps taking place each week.
- Camps will be directed by former WWU and WCC assistant coach, Mike Wade. Former and current college players will also be involved as the director of the camp.
- Camps will run for 2 or 3 days at a time.
- With a new camp beginning each week, the player has the opportunity to participate in all the camps if desired.
- Camps will vary from week-to-week in terms of format, but there will always be a focus on improving ball handling and scoring off the dribble. Along with that, improving basketball IQ and gaining confidence will be worked on.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I have trained with Kyle (in the past or currently) in a Group Training setting, will Group Training still be possible while he is gone?
- In order for Group Trainings to take place, you (the client) will have to form your own group, and be in contact with Mike Wade or Trevor Jasinsky to figure out a day and time that is available.
- 1on1 training will still be available. You will need to get in contact with Mike Wade or Trevor Jasinsky to figure out a day and time that works.
- Joining a camp each week would be your best option to improve this summer. Although there is a 10 player max in camps (opposed to 6 players in a group training), camps will go for 1.5 or 2 hours each day and will be 2-3 days long.
- Regularly joining a camp will get you in the gym 2-3 days a week, and will give you the opportunity to consistently challenge yourself and improve your basketball skills and knowledge. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT, IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER & COMPETE AT THE NEXT LEVEL, GETTING IN THE GYM ON A REGULAR BASIS IS A MUST!
- Even though Kyle will be gone, he will be the one designing the camp structure and what needs to be worked on throughout camp. The other trainers definitely have some different teaching techniques, as well as some of the same techniques. No matter who the trainer is, Kyle is confident that each player is in good hands and will get efficient work and learning in.
- Although Kyle is the one scheduling how camp time is used, the trainer directing the camp may feel something in particular needs to be worked on, thus causing a change in the camp schedule.
- No worries if you feel like this may be the case. Most of the skills worked on at camp will be solely based on your individual performance. In instances where repetitions will be performed one player after the other, the camp group can/will be split into two groups according to skill level and age.
- Camp format will be organized in a way that not one player feels they are "slowing down" the group, and that no players feel they are being "slowed down" due to the others.
- Kyle will be gone until the end of July. Once he is back, there will be a variety of training options. There will continue to be camps, as well as, group training and 1on1 options.
- If you have trained with Kyle in a 1on1 setting on a regular basis and wish to continue once he is back, please get in contact with him so a schedule can put in place for the month of August.